Sensitive care in a private and comfortable environment.
For your Appointment:
- What to Expect During Your Appointment
- We will give you directions to the office when you schedule your appointment. We are a general ob-gyn office that provides all types of women’s healthcare, including prenatal care and gynecology services.
- If you are scheduled for a telemedicine appointment, we will send you information to check in online for your videoconference.
- Our physicians are faculty with the University of Hawaii John A Burns School of Medicine. A physician-in-training may join your physician during your visit. You have the option to request that no trainees participate in your care.
- Your appointment will take approximately 1-2 hours.
Other services at the time of your appointment:
- At the time of your visit, your physician will talk with you about your contraceptive options. You can learn more about those options here.
- STD testing
- Your physician will talk with you about your risks for sexually transmitted infections and may recommend that you are tested. We can provide the testing during your visit. Please let your clinician know if you are interested in testing.